recipes worth sharing

We've been grilling and trying to be creative with our CSA vegetables around here this summer. I haven't made too many new recipes recently as I've been trying to stick to recipes that I know won't take too much prep because I hate to be inside too long on beautiful days. As per usual, the images belong to the blogger of the recipe as identified below each image.

Simply Scratch: Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potato Salad
if you're headed to a picnic, this is a scrumptious side. It's like a baked potato in potato salad form.
image: Simply Scratch

Simply Scratch: Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
You'll need to make this for the potato salad.
image: Simply Scratch

Smitten Kitchen: Tall, Fluffy, Buttermilk Pancakes
If you have leftover buttermilk from making that dressing, you'll need to do something about that. Might I suggest these?
image: Smitten Kitchen

The Girl Who Ate Everything: Spinach, Feta, and Orzo Salad
This is a good barbecue side dish! It is good fresh and okay the day after and then not so beautiful. I halved the recipe, and it still made a ton.
image: The Girl Who Ate Everything

Anything delicious on your table to share?

Comments