recipes worth sharing

Going forward, I'm editing the titles of these recipe posts from "favorite recipes" to "recipes worth sharing" because they're not always my favorite, but they are worth sharing. Staying the same: the images belong to the blogger of the recipe as identified below each image.

Simply Scratch: homemade naan
Since I love making homemade pitas, I figured it was high time I try out some homemade naan. I thought this recipe was good the first time, but we wanted the naan salty on its own. The second time I added one teaspoon of salt to the dough. That did the trick. I made this recipe for our Indian friends over the weekend, and as two of them were once immigrants from India (they are now American citizens), I figured their opinion would be a valid review. They wanted the recipe, so I say this one is a keeper!

image: Simply Scratch

How Sweet It Is: Smokey Roasted Chicken Tacos with Spicy Goat Cheese Queso
These were quick and simple and delicious: my kind of dinner.
image: How Sweet It Is

Got any recipes I should try next month?

Comments