Eric Peters (online!) concert: tonight!

I used to orchestrate and also deliver meals to families of new babies at our church in Nashville. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was often dropping off meals to talented musicians all over the city. In 2009, I brought a meal to the Peters family in East Nashville when they had their second child. Eric Peters was one of those talented musicians I met during a meal drop off in the muddle of sleepless living with a newborn.

We really want to bring Eric into town for a house show, but we have been unable to orchestrate the details as of this point. That's the bad news. The good news is that tonight (Monday) at 8pm EST, you can tune in online for an Eric Peters concert in the comfort of your own home. Snuggle on your couch with a hot drink and a blanket and use your SmartTV (or AppleTV or Chromecast or whatever you use) to enjoy the beautiful voice and musical talents of Eric Peters on your television (or other device of your choosing) in your own living room.

We participated in the Kickstarter for Eric's most recent album - Far Side of the Sea. Because I'm short on time to write a more thoughtful review before the show, I'll refer you to this commentary and interview.

Hope you enjoy the show!


Comments