favorite recipes

I missed sharing favorite recipes in October, and I still don't have a plethora for you. However, I do have one that has already become staples for us (the first one). As per usual, the images belong to the blogger of the recipe as identified below each image.

Pinch of Yum: Miracle No Kneed Bread
This bread is beautiful. And delicious. The only caveat is that you have to start it the night before you want to eat it for dinner. So you do have to plan ahead with this one. But it's worth it.
image: Pinch of Yum

Smitten Kitchen: Apple Cider Doughnuts
The local farms do not sell fresh fried doughnuts, and I really wanted one. So I went searching, and I found this recipe. Except I fried mine in bacon grease. (Of course I did.) I made them twice, but the second time I stored some dough donuts in the freezer. Then I pulled them out to impress my brother and sister-in-law.
image: Smitten Kitchen

Simply Scratch: Cilantro Lime Rice
I make this as a side somewhat frequently, and now it's posted as its own standalone recipe.
image: Simply Scratch

I'm really in a rut with failing at new recipes. Anyone have any to share?

Comments