favorite recipes

I was sure I had multiple new recipes to share with you, but when I sat down to look for them, I realized most were lame - not yummy enough to repeat let alone share with you. I do have one you need to try - especially if you do not typically like pork chops because they are too dry. As per usual, the photos belong to the blogger of the recipe as identified below each image.

Mel's Kitchen Cafe: Tender Grilled Pork Chops
I'm spoiled. My mile-down-the-road-neighbor lives on a farm. Sometimes she brings me treats: whole chickens, pork chops. The pork chops I made for this recipe were bone-in, but the post is for boneless. Either will work - and be delicious. I followed the directions for copycat Montreal Steak Seasoning. As I said before, these were anything but dry. They were so yummy.
image: Mel's Kitchen Cafe

How Sweet It Is: Avocado, Bacon and Egg Toast with Quick Tomato Jam
Earlier this month, I wanted to feed the girls at the lake a restaurant-worthy breakfast. This did the trick. I made the tomato jam ahead of time, so breakfast whipped up in no time. The non-meat eater in the group also enjoyed it without the bacon.
image: How Sweet It is

That's all for this month. If you have any favorite butternut squash recipes, send them my way. Our garden harvest is hanging out in the garage, ready to be transformed into delicious recipes.

Comments