Brown Butter Nutella Blondies

It will be no surprise to you that I made these: Brown Butter Nutella Blondies.

image: Ambitious Kitchen via Cup of Jo

They come from Monique (over at Ambitious Kitchen), the creator of my beloved Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies {my favorite cookie ever} (as I've mentioned here and here). When I saw her recipe over on the Cup of Jo blog, I mean, I had to at least give them a try.

The good news is that they're delicious. The bad news is that unlike when I make four cookies at a time (two for me and two for Aaron) and we eat them fresh in one sitting, this tray of deliciousness sits on my counter and stares at me. So sliver by sliver we eat them every few hours, and I don't appreciate their wonderfulness in the same way as I do the cookies. I'm not sure that's really a problem or even bad news, but it is worth noting. =)

Let me know if you give them a try . . . I'd be happy to come eat some with you.

Comments