nine

Nine years! Aaron and I have been married for nine years! (FourFiveSixSeven. Eight.) And as I combed through our photos over the last year, we (once again!) failed miserably on any photos of just the two of us. There were four. I included them below even though they are mostly terrible. One is a selfie, one is out of focus, and two Lydia took. One of these years, I will do better . . . until then, here are a lot of family photos from our ninth year of marriage.

Our eighth anniversary (July 2014)

Cape May Zoo (August 2014)

Tim & Nicole's wedding (September 2014)

apple picking (October 2014)

a fall festival (October 2014)

family photos (November 2014)

Christmas tree shopping (December 2014)

Great-Grammy turns ninety-nine (December 2014)

Christmas Day (December 2014)

Easter (April 2015)


Jon & Laurie's wedding (May 2015)



Derek's graduation (May 2015)

Keuka Lake (July 2015)

Cow Appreciation Day (July 2015)

Jesse's birthday party (July 2015)

Even though I cannot manage to take photos of just the two of us together, I love this man more than my words will ever communicate.

Happy Anniversary, Aaron! I love you. Just because you're mine.

Comments