goodness and mercy

Today is the birthday of my friend, Kimberly. So I thought I'd alert you to her blog that just went live last week: Stories of God's goodness and mercy.

I've introduced you to Kimberly on this blog many times over the past six years (here, here, here, here, here). Her faithful friendship and wise counsel that always points me back to the gospel heavily influences my story. She's beautifully intentional in conversations, and the imagery in her writing is captivating. I often mull over things she says, repeating them in my head. When she writes things down, I can reread them and ponder them more concretely. Whenever I read or hear the words of Zephaniah 3:17, I hear them in her voice because she has spoken them to me so frequently throughout our friendship. Her friendship has been a treasure to me, and since she's now writing and publishing for all to read, I feel like you all get a glimpse of treasure, too.

The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you with his love;
he will rejoice over you with loud singing.
- Zephaniah 3:17

Happy Birthday, Kimberly!

Comments

  1. I cannot thank you enough for these words, Danielle!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment