Happy Halloween


The Three Little Pigs. As retold by Lydia to Heidi (who didn't want to be eaten by the Big Bad Wolf).

Once upon a time, there were three little pigs. They left home to build their own houses. One pig built her house with straw. One pig built her house with sticks. One pig built her house with bricks.


One day, the big bad wolf came knocking on the door of the straw house. "Little pig, little pig, let me in!"


The pig said, "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!"

The wolf said, "Then, I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in!"

The pig interrupted, "Wait, are you going to be nice?"

The wolf said, "Yes."

"Then you can come in," the pig said. "Do you want to go to my sister's brick house?

"Sure," said the wolf.

So they went to the brick house, and do you know what they did there? They made cupcakes. The end.



And in real life, they also went trick or treating.


With their cousins: Spiderman and the ladybug.



Trick or treat!


Happy Halloween!

Comments