Rain for Roots - a new album!

Almost two years ago, I told you about my love for Rain for Roots. They snuck a new song onto the most recent Indelible Grace album: Joy Beyond the Sorrow, but now Rain for Roots has a new album! The Kingdom of Heaven is Like This.


Woohoo! I haven't listened through this too many times yet, but the girls are loving it. Though, they were wondering which book the words were in (since the first album's lyrics come straight from Sally Lloyd-Jones' Baby's Hug-A-Bible). So besides that little confusion, we are enjoying this new album and the gospel truths flooding the chaos of our temper-tantruming-toddlers-and-baby-climbing-stairs-when-she's-not-supposed-to-preparing-to-move-in-three-weeks-box-filled home.

(Y'all, my stack of CDs for baby showers is getting competitive: I can't decide which ones to give (nor remember to whom I've given which). So for now I'm sticking with the first releases of both Slugs and Bugs (Slugs, Bugs, & Lullabies) and Rain for Roots: Big Stories for Little Ones. So between my four pregnant cousins - three of them first-time mamas - that should almost wipe out my current stash . . . sheesh! =)

Comments