nutella-stuffed brown butter + sea salt chocolate chip cookies

I have found a delicious recipe for you: nutella-stuffed brown butter + sea salt chocolate chip cookies. I saw them on my friend's blog who ever so slightly adapted them from here. The first time I made them one month ago, they were delicious but nothing to look at it. I made them again for Aaron's mom's birthday dinner, and they were gorgeous AND delicious.






The second time, I prepped them ahead of time - stuffed and rolled and back into the fridge they went, so all I had to do at our dinner party was plop them onto the baking sheet and into the oven. They may be my new favorite cookie - except that they take a bit of time to make. They're totally worth it, though, so I'll continue to make them. And eat them. =)

Comments