thunder

There's a summer thunderstorm rolling through. I've been attempting to choose paint colors (well, two colors) for the new house (even though we're not really anywhere near painting yet), and I just decided on Benjamin Moore's thunder for the main floor of the house and the bathroom.


Not sure what it looks like on your monitor, but it's a gray-beige. Or, as this blogger put it, "If thunder had a color, I suppose it would be the a mix of the sky during a thunder storm; dense grayish clouds with a spark of sun hidden in the background." So, yes, what she said.

There's a lot of other things still to be decided, but it feels good to cross things off my list and make decisions. I'm not on my computer (because the battery's dead), so I can't show you new photos at the moment. Instead, check out my motorcycle-riders at the playground.


Comments