kitchen appliances

With the genius of a contractor, we will be taking our kitchen from this


to something sort of like this.


So I am busy shopping for appliances. Please tell me if you have a fridge, dishwasher, gas range, or range hood that you just love as I am in the market.

Also, cabinets over the range hood or just a range hood? I can't decide. Or maybe, since I'm not set on one or the other, which one is cheaper? =)

One more thing, if you like that light over the table, you can have it.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. they have a side-by-side fridge and electric range. no help. other suggestions? =)

      Delete
  2. Hey...so I know this is kinda a later post, but I am finally catching up on blogs during nap time today. So I don't know your feeling but I HATE stainless steel with children. K's handprints, sippy cup marks, food marks...etc are always on the appliances. If you don't wipe them up right away they leave an awful stain that is SOOOO hard to get off. They do look pretty when they are clean, but with children they are BAD!! We have a top fridge and bottom freezer and I really like it. I feel like the freezer has a fair amount of room and the fridge has a lot of room, which we usually have way more fridge food than freezer food. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah...how much do you think it would be to ship that light to Tennessee? haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment