*simply scratch* - yum

I think the girls are guest blogging more frequently that I am blogging. Whoops.

Truth be told, I am tired today! (Hello, alliteration.) I sometimes feel like I am busy doing things for the girls (feeding, diapering, cooking, cleaning, organizing) and not spending as much time as I want with the girls. Since I already made dinner, I think I may take a nap so that I can play with the girls when they wake up from their naps.

And since I have no pictures of my own to show you in this post, head over to my favorite food blog (*Simply Scratch*) for some more delicious food photos that will surely make you drool. If you are wondering, the food will taste as good as it looks, too, as every recipe I've made from there has been absolutely delicious. (I've made at least a dozen in the past few months.) Check out this lovely photo from yesterday's post on *Simply Scratch*.


Isn't it beautiful? I think I may have to go eat one of those Mississippi Mud Brownies before I take a nap. (Yup, I made them yesterday. Mine aren't as beautiful, but they are delicious!)

Comments

Post a Comment