creative juices

Five (four?) days before Christmas, and my creative juices are flowing. Why do my best ideas seem to come at the last minute? I won't have time to pull them all off, but I'm going to at least attempt one or two. I'll share them with you after the holidays since sharing them now might ruin some Christmas presents!

Here are the girls at the Gingerbread Tea last week. We decorate gingerbread houses, stuffed gingerbread ornaments, and traced Heidi into a gingerbread that is hanging on the inside of our front door. It was a fantastically fun, free, and a very well executed event by Tenth Presbyterian. (I hope they do more stuff like this regularly!)


Comments

  1. Any chance your making another ice pack for your SIL to fight off the headaches?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment