birthday wreath

I found this months ago and thought it might be a fun thing to make and then bring out for birthdays.





It required more balloons than the tutorial suggested. (I used eight bags of 40 balloons, so there are 320 balloons on that wreath. I think the tutorial suggested 144. Apparently, that wasn't enough for my wreath, but I think the balloons in the tutorial were larger than mine.)

Lydia really enjoyed it. She'd crawl over to the door and want to be picked up so she could touch the balloons. I wonder what she will think when we bring it out for the next birthday.


Comments

  1. Absolutely love the wreath. Very colorful and festive looking. Happy belated birthday Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath looks better than hers. You should send her your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment