four

Four years ago, I married my best friend.




(Photos by Candid Moments Photography.)

Since July 28, 2006: Married. Nashville. Law school. Nurse. Midtown. Pregnant. Graduated. Philadelphia. Attorney. Lydia. Parents.

Instead of writing my own love song, I will borrow some lyrics from Andrew Peterson's new album, Counting Stars, in his song, "Dancing in the Minefields."(If you haven't already purchased this album since its release date yesterday, you really should.)

And we're dancing in the minefields
We're sailing in the storm
This is harder than we dreamed
But I believe that's what the promise is for

So when I lose my way, find me
When I loose love's chains, bind me
At the end of of all my faith, till the end of all my days
When I forget my name, remind me

'Cause we bear the light of the Son of Man
So there's nothing left to fear
So I'll walk with you in the shadowlands
Till the shadows disappear

'Cause he promised not to leave us
And his promises are true
So in the face of all this chaos, baby
I can dance with you

I love you, Aaron.

Comments

  1. I listened to that song today and instantly thought of you and Aaron. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Happy Anniversary! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment