Baby Bargains

When I found out I was pregnant back in the spring, my friend, Kimberly, recommended this book to me. I found it on Amazon and had one shipped. It feels like there are 15-thousand things for babies and at least 5-thousand types for each thing needed - crib, car seat, stroller, pacifier, bottle, etc. This book helped me sort through all the hype to figure out what I really needed and which brands other parents recommended. As my friend did for me, I would recommend this book to any parent-to-be. It has saved me a lot of time and money.


However, as its weakness, I did think the section on cloth diapering was weak. That section could use some help. I had to do my own outside research for that one. =)

Comments

  1. Clothed diapers are much better, because when the baby is done using them you can turn them into dust cloths ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment